Whether you’ve just made a decision to follow Jesus, or you’ve been in the church your whole life, there is always a next step to take.
- Salvation - If you’ve just made the decision to follow Jesus for the first time, we are so excited for you! Maybe you are wondering what to do now. We would encourage you to attend service every week and start reading the Bible and praying daily. Got more questions? Want to talk with someone about where to go from here? Please contact us and one of our staff would love connect with you.
- Baptism – Baptism is going public with your faith and letting others know that you are a follower of Jesus. It’s the next step after salvation. If you have any questions about baptism, please contact us and let us know. We would love to help you take this step.
We look a lot more like Jesus when we serve. Whether you’re a people person or task-oriented, outgoing or quiet, there are lots of opportunities for you to serve at LifeSpring. We want to help you find one that suits your passion, personality and availability.
Who are your people? God did not design us to go through life alone. He designed us to be in relationship with one another. Groups are the best way to help you go from just attending a worship service to connecting with others and developing a deeper relationship with Christ.
- LifeGroups consist of 6-12 people.
- They meet on different days and times throughout the week (Sept-Apr).
- Some groups have childcare others do not.
God calls us to love our community in practical ways. Several times throughout the year LifeSpring has small & large outreach events to serve and show the love of Christ. Here are just a few: Indoor Archery, Serve Sturgis, Touch-A-Truck, Family Fall Blast, Family Activity Nights, etc. Interested in helping out?